Friday, June 29, 2007

"for hours I've worked on this one, but I can't figure out the puzzle. This device is maddening. There are these series of puzzles, and if you solve them then you are given access to some kind of information: information that the device had deemed us worthy of having access to."

"Well then, perhaps it is time we let others take a shot at solving some of these puzzles. After all, it's only a matter of time before other research teams discover how to interpret the output and begin solving he puzzles themselves."

"I suppose you are right, but I really wanted to unlock some of the arcane knowledge that whomever built this must have lodged inside behind all these puzzles. who do you think it was that made this anyhow? I mean, it's almost 100,000 years old."

"For me, I have no idea. But it is so inhuman in it's design, so unlike anything we know. It can not have been made by a person. It must have been something else."

"Something else, from somewhere else perhaps?"

"Perhaps we will find out. I think I know how to solve this puzzle for you."

2 comments:

the_real_telene said...

anticipatory end! i want to know the solution!! :"O

:| said...

you ARE the solution!